Certified Professional Coder (CPC)£0
About this course
Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
CPC Course: A Certified Professional Coder (CPC) is an individual of high professional integrity, who has passed a coding certification examination sponsored by the American Academy of Professional Coders. The examination consists of questions regarding the correct application of CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes and ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes used for billing professional medical services to insurance companies. Certified Professional Coder (CPC) is the first line of defense against noncompliance and down-coding for any medical provider. Certified coders help prevent legal difficulties and ensure providers receive full reimbursement in a timely manner.
CPC, CCS-P Exam Training is provided to candidates for 80 hours. Course embraces of various trainings and assessments conducted during the program period. ACMC conceals all topics from Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology and ICD-10 CM, CPT and HCPCS Coding. In depth training is provided in ICD-10 CM coding guidelines for all specialties including Radiology, Pathology, Evaluation and Management (ER/ED/Critical care), Surgery, Anesthesia and Medicine Coding. (Best CPC Course in Dubai)
Graduates from Medical, Paramedical and Life science background, Post Graduates (M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S, B.S.M.S, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical graduates, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Anatomy, Physiology, Health Education, etc…
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Training Manual – Included.
- CPC previous years Question paper with rationale and Answers – Included
- CPC Sample Exam Question Papers – Included.
- Advanced Certification in Medical Coding Training Manual- Included.
- E&M Sample charts and coding scenarios for OP/IP/ER-ED – Included.
- Medical Terminology.
- Complete Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Clinical tests and Surgical Procedures.
- ICD-10 CM General Coding guidelines, conventions and coding for acute and chronic conditions and late effect, Impending and Pressure ulcer stages Coding.
- ICD- 10 CM Chapter Specific Guidelines including all the chapters like Fracture, Laceration, and Poisoning Coding.
- Procedure Coding and NCCI edits with Medical Billing Terminologies.
- Radiology and Pathology Coding.
- Evaluation and Management Coding, Surgery Coding and Anesthesia Coding.
- Revenue Cycle Management and CPC, CPC-A and CCS-P sample question pattern.
- CPC sample question papers with hundreds of coding practice scenarios
- Training on HIPAA compliance.